Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Three Things.....

Okay This is due to my "good" friend moogie putting my name in the last section on her quiz...

Three names you go by:
1. Gordon
2. Gopher
3. G man
There are others but let's not go there shall we..

Three screennames you have:
1. Gopher_The_Angelic_Uncle
2. Gopher_Yarrowzoo
3. Gopher
I know I got more but they are on the same vain lol

Three things you like about yourself:
1. I'm sorry I'm not vain at all
2. Nothing
3. and erm nothing

Three things you hate/dislike about yourself:
1. I told you I'm not vain.
2. Nothing
3. oh nothing.....

Three parts of your heritage:
1. Scottish
2. Scottish
3. oh and did i mention scottish

Three things that scare you:
1. Heights
2. Drowning ( a little bit)
3. ?
and no it's not death, death doesn't scare me at all.

Three of your everyday essentials:
1. Tea (real tea not the iced crap)
2. My Mobile phone
3. Multitudes of Music

Three things you are wearing right now:
1. Jeans
2. Tshirt a "T in the Park The 10th Year" very good weekend
3. Socks

Three of your favorite bands/artists at the moment:
1. Snow Patrol - Irish band based in Glasgow nice sound - Album : Final Straw
2. Embrace - Good band, this is a comeback Album and it's Good - Album: Out of Nothing
3. Scissor Sisters - Nice New York Band - good sound I don't know i just like it - Album : Scissor Sisters (try saying that on the radio)
Actually I could easily add 4,5,6,7 and probably 8 there is a lot of good stuff out and I got a shed load of albums to

Three of your favorite songs at present:
1. "Chocolate" Snow Patrol
2. "Glorious Day" Embrace
3. "The Blower's Daughter" Damien Rice + many many more

Three things you want to try in the next 12 months:
1. Write more in my Online Diary
2. Get a life
3. God only knows

Three things you want in a relationship (love is a given):
1. Respect.
2. Companionship.
3. Intellect.

Two truths and a lie:
1. I'm cute
2. I'm modest
3. I can go eye to eye with Micheal Jorden without using a stepladder or the like....

Three physical things about the opposite sex (or same) that appeals to you:
1. Brains
2. Eyes
3. Body


Three things you just can’t do:
1. Sit up dead straight - goggle Scoliosis and you see why
2. Liftin' and thing heavy see above
3. I don't know honest

Three of your favorite hobbies:
1. music - I can play a little
2. cross-stitch - don't ask I do good at it.
3. graphics

Three things you want to do really badly right now:
1. sleep it's late

Three careers you’re considering:
1. none spring to mind


Three places you want to go on vacation:
1. Vacation what are those, can I buy them pre packed?

Three kids names:
1. I don't got none

Three things you want to do before you die:
1. I have no asparations like that.

Three people who have to take this quiz now or die a slow painful death:
1. Noone - Im not that cruel

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very nice though it looks like you ran out of steam on the last few questions. :)

Gordon said...

Hmm no i didn't run out of steam I just didn't have anything to put.. not my fault I have no asperations to be someone