Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A random one

I was checking a few blogs as I do, let me check what I got with my face / name on it.
Website - check
Blog - check
Facebook - nope
Faceparty - nope
Classmates /Friends Reunited - had for a short while - id got nuked.
MySpace - nope
Yahoo 360 - check (not really got anything there)
Bebo - nope
Google / yahoo groups - nope
Other Social networking places - nope
Neopets - I got one for something to do..
All in all I don't see the actual point of "Social Networking" I really don't I mean if you have 1 point of contact say this blog maybe a website with attached e-mail addresses should be enough yes / no ? Hmm or is it so you can have two separate groups of friends that might not talk to each other but you share interests with both groups just not at the same time...
Discuss

No comments: