Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Tuesday Already I think.

Hmm well lets see now it's apprently Tuesday well now technically on write this is wednesday but erm Monday well let's just say I've had better days at work, having to work when Ill is no fun at all - but no-one to cover me if I go home kinda means I just gotta wing it and pray I stay in once peice 24hr bug thing again, I won't go into details just that hmm my stomach disagreed with a few things I ate that day to try and calm it down also headache didn't really go away either :( As for Today (well yesterday now) 12hr shift that's right you do the math it's after midnight and so thus I've been up about 17 hrs feeling much better today obviously thank god, So no need to worry they ain't ready to cart me of just yet. I think that would take a lot I came kicking and screaming into this world (I was quiet but well i was fight another battle - being the small new kid on the block was a tough job back then).
Words now banned on this blog until futher notice are the "W" word aka W O R K... it's banned in any shape or form so I won't be talking about it from now on..(please not blog may get boring but heck I won't need to start muttering curses sometimes)
L8rs

No comments: