Wednesday, November 01, 2006

It's someone's birthday Soon...

Hmm what can I say it's that time of year again almost, we Brits remember the attempt that was made in 1604 buy Guy Fawkes to blow up the House of Parlament with the current King and all the political types inside. It of course backfired they were caught and killed the charge Treason.. So we build fires and set of fireworks to celebrate the failed attempt.. However that is not what this post is about it's about the one person in my family that well I really do care about a lot, my dearest Sister.. It's her birthday Sunday, see I can never forget her birthday now can I.
Thank you to Sharon for the wonderous gift which I am now in the process of finishing wrapping.
Don't worry folks I have photos of the artwork in it's frame taken just before I wrapped I will post them soon. I doubt I'll be able to post the expression as well erm I'll probably forget my camera..

No comments: