Friday, July 06, 2007

Blog Fodder - "You get to “restart” your life at any age. When, and why?"

This week’s topic is a good one. It really makes you think about your life, and everything that has happened. You can thank Toy Reviews for this topic.
You get to "restart" your life at any age. When, and why?


I don't think I could "restart" my life at any point as I'd then do something different and take a different path and I wouldn't have "met" any of you guys.
I probably do a "hard restart" on my life and go back to being well 0. As to why well hmm seems like the logical place to start at the beginning once again, simplifies the whole deal does it not? It would possibly mean a few other things turn out differently as well - then again maybe not, maybe if I was to somehow do this I'd end up exactly where I am now who knows. Well I think that just about in a round about way answers this question :P.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Starting over again is a great way to put it. I do think that sometimes, we need to do a hard restart on some things so we could move on and forward. :)

Great thoughts on the topic. Have a great weekend!