Sunday, June 07, 2009

Evening All

Well I finally managed it, finally 685 quests completed in Kalimdor - Loremaster of Kalimdor completed and since I've done the Loremaster of Eastern Kingdoms, the Loremaster of Outland and the Northrend Loremaster acheivements already I can now use the title "Loremaster" :) and I got a kick ass smart Tabard to go with it :)

Me happy bunny, had a "guildmate" help me, well I say guildmate but well I'm not in that guild anymore due to well a complete asshat who's pissed me off once too often and well now apparently feels "bad" about me leaving, shame since I said "I won't be back" and I won't be no more "Ancient" guild for me... I have all the people I call "friend" on my in game friends list as well as various other places too so I can still reach them anytime.

No comments: