Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Hmmmmmmm

Dang another HOT day at the office, and My office was kinda one of the coolest, have hinted to the MD we need A/C but erm doubt we'll get it as were "renting" the offive space... so absolutly no chance of it... :( Dang Need To get a Huge Water Cooling System Built into the Office :D hmm wonder how many CPU Heat Exchangers I can manage to fit in that Rack.... *grins Evily*
Mind you suggested it to the MD and he didn't like the Idea. Water and Micro Electronic Boxes which cost ££££ might not mix :| *oh well*
Thank God Once I got home I could change into something a bit more cooler... My "T in the Park" T-shirt and shorts... (not a pretty sight lol) and of course be able to get some nice "liquid refreshment" to cool down ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They should let you go home if it's too hot to work :D