Sunday, November 07, 2004

Game Talk : Joint Operations

Hmm oh what a nice game Joint Operations : Typhoon Rising is or rather WAS..
updated it as requested..
read what the update did and went :| I normally play a sniper role in the game
Snipers have been to put it bluntly Castrated :-& Scope should have a Zoom, it's gone, fixed times Scope now, my fav weapon the L115A has had a reduction in the scope zoom for x16 to x12 :| a few other bugs as well - hmm but heck there is enough to fill a WHOLE forum - well a Novaworld forum anyway - I'm not the only one slighty / majorly / now where did I put my "gun" peeved off with Nova Logic for doing this change..

It also did crazy stuff - now I had to uninstall it an reinstall it, I updated to the previous patch since I had that and it works WAY better..Can't get on to 99% of games online with it because I REFUSE to update again..

No comments: