Wednesday, November 17, 2004

Musings

Don't ya just love it when your bank decides that the new card they just sent you to replace the one you lost, is "lost" and thus gets eaten by the first cash point you put it into. Well it happened to me, thankfully I was in enough time to get into the bank proper and inquire as to what had happened and see if I could get some cash, that's when I found out that they had accidently (on purpose cos the card I had, had a really short life span like 3 months) put through that my card had been lost again... darn it so thus the reason for it beening eaten by the cash point (well that and they keep forgetting to feed them - poor things) and guess what was wating when I got home..
the Nice new shiny card valid for a good while longer than the one that just got eaten.. Hmm wonder when I'll get the new pin (cos no doubt they will have reissued a new pin)

No comments: