Tuesday, January 31, 2006

Melonie Made Me Do It

4 jobs I've had in my life:
Technical Support / Call Centre / ARC Staff
not had any other jobs - that's my 1st and only

4 movies I could watch over and over:
Lord of The Rings : all of them
The Last Samuri
51st State
Bulletproof Monk - very hard to choose I have a very large DVD selection

TV shows I love(d) to watch:
Startrek : Any of them
Stargate
Doctor Who
Hmm anything that isn't "Reality" TV that I find SO SO SO Boring

4 places where I have lived:
Not Lived anywhere but where I live just now sorry to disapoint,
See I am boring.

4 places I've been to on vacation:
London (a few times)
Relatives for summers many years ago.

4 places I would rather be:
West Virginia,
Indiana,
Hawaii,
Somewhere I could relax, actually relax and feel like doing something rather than just sitting staring at a pc screen.

4 of my favourite foods:
Hmm tricky but it would have to be something like:
a nice fillet of fresh trout,
brocolli,
roast potatoes,
melon (or somthing like that)

4 websites I visit daily:
Melonie
Sharon
Moogie
Laura

4 people worth tagging:
I can't think of anyone who's not already been tagged, Im like that person you send those e-mails that say I must get this back and you never get them back from me. I'm a safe bet never to pass on anything I don't is worthy of passing on.

1 comment:

Sharon said...

The best Dr. Who was Tom Baker (the one with the scarf)!