Monday, January 30, 2006

Virus Alert!

Okay this one has been around for a while but the latest current varient is a bit of biatch, it deletes / overwrites 11 types of files, for more info read here: http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/4661582.stm
No need to panic - all you need to do is make sure your Anti-virus software is up-to-date and has been ran recently (you do have anti-virus software don't you I do believe I recommend it a while back - don't say you wasn't warned!) and keep an eye out for "dobious" e-mails, get mailwasher / mailwasher pro (the pro is worth the cash as you can report it to spam cop :D and speaking of which I got my 1st reply back from a ISP about an IP / site - shut down in 24hrs or less :D Party On.
Oh I don't get to relax this week either - oh well.

No comments: