Friday, June 09, 2006

confucius say... (Additional)

Okay, Im still a lil confused a lot less than I was, what a week.
Monday: get to work, say morning to everyone and get started never really had a chance to talk to her, got a goodnight for her
Tuesday: Went a fixing things so nothing then either. As above.
Wednesday: Actually I don't know.
Thursday: I left the office just after 2 and well I went home from where I was (someone not happy at this - it was Bingo Night :( ). All I will say is wireless networks are a PAIN!.
Today: Left at lunchtime and was back for 5, wireless working better after getting a new bit of kit.. The bit of kit we had would probably have worked but maybe not.
Anyone recommend a wireless access point that actually doesn't need to have a network cable connected to it i.e one that actually acts as a repeater / WAP and don't say the Netgear 602 cos it don't it needs addition "satilite" 302's to work and that stays connected to the network..
Argh! that and It's been warm all week, stroll on, too warm in the office though :-S
Oh and Im gonna have fun tomorrow gonna be looking after nephew and taking him to football :P

No comments: