Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Phew! It's a scorcher.

Okay practically all of my limited readership will not think this is very warm but trust me when your more expecting 17-18C (62-64F) and your getting around 23C (73F) it's warm - minimal breeze, humidity 70%, falling to aroun 16-17C (60-62F) with high humidity :-S you can see why, that and having to work inside with NO A/C, well the UK doesn't really warrent A/C now does it, well when i say no A/C I have a 3-speed fan to try and cool the place down, windows open, ignore the 22 14" monitors, 22 recievers, PSU for those recievers etc. Well today was meant to be really hot, it's relativly cool here but futher south you can add a few more Deg C to those figures. I was kinda lucky I wasn't in the office today, was yesterday :-S, today I got let loose so to speak but well I had to go into an attic space which has 0 air flow, cue wilt... I don't sweat that much, Im not the type to have water drip off me but I was close...
I just need a storm to break this oppressive humidity & heat, would do wonders!
Okay that's me done now, I await the critic of temperate little me...

No comments: