Friday, July 28, 2006

Phew What a week...

Well it's been a "lovely" week at work, I was able to get out the sweatbox office a few times to help with stuff so that was good, tbh it was just too hot..
One of my computers at home almost went into melt down, I mean I don't think the processor is meant to be running at 64C(147F) do you mind you it was like 25C(77F) felt more like 27C(81F) outside though. Even when I was out it was plesant while driving to and from the places but very little breeze on a hot day and humdity about 60% not nice now is it..
I've drank countless litres of coke, irn bru and water this past week or so...
They say it's gonna cool down a little over the weekend I hope it does.
I have the delightful task of looking after nephew this weekend ;) should be fun, I need my car washed and he's just volenteered :P, well I think a the prosept of some football down the glen will persude him ;)
Right Im off to grab some ICE and pour myself a cold one...
Enjoy.

No comments: