Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Blog Fodder - "What do you see when you look out of your living room / kitchen / bedroom window?....."

I know go on tell me I need to post more, don't ask why I don't just be thankful I post, unlike some people I can think of, but I do know they lead lives far more hectic than mine so I can let them off just this once. Now on to the topic for this week from what looks like a fellow brit (cheers) Le Laquet.
What do you see when you look out of your living room / kitchen / bedroom window? You can do this with photos if you would like.


What do I see when I look out the window nearest me well the back garden and the lane behind my house and open fields and trees, there are some winter pics on here some place which right now I can't be bothered to go find the post in question to link to so Im afraid it's a hunt of the archieves - Feb / March 06 I think..
From my front of my house I see the local hill and it's a nice hill takes a little bit to climb up it but the view from the near enough the top is worth it trust me.
I think that will do.

No comments: