Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Wow is it almost March Already!

Has anyone seen the last two monthes or know where the HECK they went?
I sure as heck don't on saturday it's the 1st birthday of the year (well for me) - my "dearest" nephew connor will be 9, how he got this far I wouldn't even ask for I don't know the answer to that one, Im only the little monkey's uncle.
March is a mad month for me why I hear you ask, I sure I posted something like this last year but that would mean actually looking through the archieves and this poor lil bunny is tired. Like I was saying before i rambled off in another direction, oh yeah, march and birthdays I have 4 members of my immediate family (including the nephew there) and 3 friends, 2 of which are on the same day, and one of them you all know and love dear reader, she knows who I mean, Im not saying who either :D
My nephew got a brand-new Nintendo DS + 10 games (a few are full DS games) for a very nice price from e-bay so he's asked a for a few Games for it.
I mean it's not like he doesn't have enough to do with Cubs, Karate, Football, Homework, etc and his PS 2, Gameboy Advanced & the PC he got for christmas.
Spoilt never he's earned EVERY item :)

Oh and don't you just HATE it when you manage to bite you tounge and not realise it till a while after and of course it's rather difficult to put anything on it isn't it.

That is All.

1 comment:

Carli N. Wendell said...

Most of my family's events--birthdays, mother's and father's day--are in June or July. Hard on the wallet. Kids are fun to shop for though, eh?