Friday, March 23, 2007

I blinked and missed something..

I think I blinked and missed this week or maybe I didn't just seemed to have been working hard all week but all rewarding :).
Let me see if I can get my head around this week...
Monday was the quietish day.
Tuesday - was on a site till 4pm (when I finish) so overtime :)
Wednesday - moving the office around as we needed to vacate one of the rooms we used as an office as they were rearranging the place..
Thursday - Oh yeah up at 5am to get into work for 6am so I can take a trip down to a customers site in blackpool, all on someone else's expense account :D
Today - Quiet day in the office I was looking for, what I got was a trip to customer in Livingston to do a repair, got back had lunch thinking quiet afternoon, no to another customer who's alarm my colleague was replacing but he'd gotten held up so me and a colleague helped out by ripping the old panel, keypads and bell out ready for the new panel and stuff he had to go up :)..
Now time to relax, have some food and a beer or 2..
Oh yeah and tomorrow is mother's birthday.

No comments: