Monday, April 09, 2007

Blog Fodder - "What are your top 10 reasons to blog?"

Thanks to Chrysalis! for this weeks blog fodder topic which is:

What are your top 10 reasons to blog?

Tricky one but I'll give it a go..
1) It's easy to post things up, random musing etc.
2) I've made a few friends on here and like to touch base with them all without having to e-mail them (I know such a lame excuse eh!)
3) I like the feedback I get (or not as the case maybe)
4) It's like a modern day diary but you can change it and no-one need know as there is no crossed out bits or bits that have been over written.
5) It's a way of meeting new and interesting people, found a few I even call friends.
6) Moogie made me (no just kidding but moogie's blog was the 1st blog I ever read).
7) With a little effort I can change things around, add / remove entries, change the template to suit - reminds me need to change the look a little maybe.

I can't think of any more right now but I might do later on..

8) Comments can trigger off new ideas for posts
9) Meme's are fun to share.
10) Expression is the key, oh and did I meanion it's all moogie's fault oh wait I did already...

Okay that should keep "someone" happy (for now).

No comments: