Saturday, April 07, 2007

Reality.check

Scanning please wait..............................




Reality: Found - just about
I am alive honestly and feeling 100% if you ignore the FREAKING GOD damn head cold I seem to have that likes me so much it doesn't wanna go away, right now it feels like someone is using my head as a set of drums.
I'll post on the Blog Fodder Topic / other crap later on maybe I don't know, this is just a check-in.
On a Side note...
I wonder why I bother - no comments are made, need to check my stats pages to see if Im only being visited by Robots.

Ignore please *slaps self about head and then doses back up on nurofen*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I visit :p

Laura said...

No pity for the ill-- I will NOT be manipulated into commenting because of GUILT!!

oops... guess it worked...

Pardon my silence & feel better quick-- I understand hot toddies do WONDERS for head colds (or at least they take your mind off of feeling like turds on toast)~