Saturday, August 04, 2007

Okay where was I?

Oh yeah, I am alive people honestly. Hmm I wonder how many times I've said that at the start of a post since I started all of this?
Well Stana, went home last Saturday so it's been kinda quiet around here so it has.
Last Saturday was a kinda busy day for me as well as I sent Stana home, got a gift for my colleague at work as he's getting married today (in about 2 hours at the time of writing this). I also had the entire afternoon planned out, me and my friend susan went to firstly to see Hairspray, this was her choice and I must admit it was a good choice, I was toe tapping along to most of the film and John Travolta as a woman as well as Queen Latifa it was well worth the ticket price, even if we did have to "slum it" in the standard seats as there were no "premier" seats in that cinema - pity. It was then off to the bowling alley to play 3 ended up as 5 games of bowling which basically ended up as close to a draw as you could make it, we then went to "Frank & Benny's", people please remind me - DO NOT have any Starter, the main course is a big enough portion of food, We both had the mushroom alfrado, I had the Spaghetti bolognaise with meatballs and I wish I hadn't ordered it with them as they were big, ended up half eaten but I was Stuffed. We then went to see Transformers kinda my choice and I had actually already seen it due to the fact the lil monkey I mean my nephew wanted to go see it and I took him the day before. I was basically out all day, spent loads of money and as it was the end of the month, my poor bank card was kinda of going into meltdown not a good thing but it was a very enjoyable day out and yes we do plan on doing that again ;).
Speaking of my nephew he's going on holiday for 2 weeks somewhere nice and warm, I think Tenerife not sure though, I got told but erm sorry what was I saying *grins*.
As for work do not even go there..
Why I hear you ask... All the work me, my boss, his son who's the one getting married and even my other colleague aka "the tool" well hmm we don't think he's really all there have spent time getting a new customer's site up and running all the camera / dvr both hardware and software issues resolved only for some people to ignore very specific instructions on what gets done :| as the money involved ain't something to be sniffed at.
Right Im going to go and play World of Warcraft now as I have this urge to KILL things!

No comments: