Friday, February 01, 2008

Crash goes my perfect driving record...

Well I guess it had to happen at some point, you know the inevitable automobile accident. I had mine yesterday, in the works van thankfully - well in a way anyway. I was driving back to HQ from a new office in the van, it was snowing, road turning getting slippery, I was driving a road I drive everyday practically as it's a way from work to home as well. I come up to a bend see 2 cars stuck on the bend hazards lights on, I stop to let traffic coming down the road passed, I look think yeah it's clear to proceed, go to drive off no grip, by the time I had grip car was coming the other way, smack I was able to stop I don't think the other car had any grip what-so-ever, that and they'd only just got the car why they were driving that road in those conditions in a newish car is beyond me. Anyway my bumper smacked right into the middle of the other cars front grille, not pretty. Police were called, insurance details exchanged, with the insurance company now, I may be charged under the road traffic act, great there goes my clean drivers license :( :( :(. I would have posted this yesterday but was too numb to post anything meaningful about anything and I'm beginning to go that way again so I'll stop now..

No comments: