Sunday, February 24, 2008

Okay.....

I think there is a tiny piece of tooth left in my gum and it's fricking annoying me, you know that. If I thought I could get the sucker out I would but it seems firmly attached and well like it a very high annoyance level whenever I accidently touch it.
As for the experimenting well it didn't happen I just couldn't be bother at all so I settle for a large Pina Colada instead, which worked a treat..
Now I just have to put up with the slight gnawing pain I get it's very slight and this freaking cold I think I've gotten thrown back at me.
Oh and I find out that my dear dad don't like the ham I got for sunday dinner :| and he hasn't liked ham for a while, why oh freaking WHY could someone not have TOLD me that oh wait it's coming to me know Im supposed to be a MIND READER, roll on tomorrow so I can get back to work and some sanity, I don't know mother has honed the habit of "hovering" and I'm sorry its getting to me now, she don't even realize she's doing it either so can't see why I'm getting all tense!

2 comments:

Omykiss said...

oh dear .. sorry about the tooth ... maybe the boss dude was just another student trying to LOOK like a boss dude!

Does your mother just hover or does she do a bit of havering too?

rashbre said...

I've had that tooth thing happen and it can make one all jaded.

It also sounds like you have a lot on your plate generally at the moment. Sometimes its good to just go out for a walk alone to clear the mind a bit. Doesn't matter what the weather is like, just the change of scene.

I'm here today via Michele's - take care.

rashbre