Friday, April 04, 2008

What do I do now?

Okay I'm firmly at a loss here....
I pretty much live my own life even although I stay in my mum's house, I wake up, go to work, come home, eat dinner, and then sit at the PC and then sleep..
I do talk to her while I'm waiting on dinner getting ready and maybe eating it and a little in the morning but other than that not much...
Thing is of late, well ever since the "op" she had to remove the bruised blood on the inside of her head that screwed her speech up a bit and stuff. She's not been able to handle alcohol at all..
Now I don't know if it's just not being able to handle it or it's a combination of the alcohol and something she's been given to take at night but I've found her a few times on the floor, pissed as a fart and unable really to apparently get up.
Now I have said to her if she had a drink and is in bed and wants something to eat to just come as me and I'll go do it - no...
She tries to make something and fails always seems to have a banana in her had as well
strange that.. I mean she's fallen downstairs - no damage really she's been fine I checked her over, fallen out her seat in the sitting room straight forward as well knocking stuff over never breaking it as well..
Now we all know that "alchol" solves nothing, the thing is she's never been able to really talk to me and vice versa so starting now would be really hard.
It pains me to see her like that and no way can I move her at all, she has to do that herself and does eventually. I just cover her up with a blanket and make sure she's okay as best I can...
Does my head in like but I can't stop her drinking totally - even although she's just said after my aunt goes home "no more alcohol in here" not what I asked her to do - I just said cut down a little or don't take your tablets till your in bed and got something eat....
ARGH as all Mothers this FREAKING STUBBORN???

No comments: