Saturday, June 28, 2008

My Week / 6 degrees

Here is my real post for today..
So what's been really been happening since my last post on the house.
Well the Painter did come in last Saturday and start doing some work has been here all week, the hall, staircase and landing, the wood work's all been done apart from one piece which can't be done as it's needs to be put back up but that can't go on till the paper goes up of which some had to go back as it was damaged. The walls are all ready for papering now, the ceilings are as well. It has been a lot of work as there is quite a bit of woodwork and a lot of the wall needed to be "skimmed". I went out on Thursday (see my other post today). Oh and is it possible to fuck up more than to kiss a friend when they were feeling bad about themselves or was that a good thing, kissed her goodbye on Thursday as well ? All I can say is my heads screwed up now, hers too, although it was meant to be a simple kiss not how it turned out....
Goes to find shovel so he can bury himself somewhere.

Now moving swiftly on to the other part of the title "6 Degrees".
It is said that there are no more than 6 degrees of separation between person A & person B.
What I'd like you to do is try and get from this blog to your own blog using existing links from either blogrolls or direct post links and post how you did it
i.e Mine > Moogie's World > somewhere else > this one > that one > Your Own blog.
Should be fun I hope.

No comments: