Tuesday, January 20, 2009

I know I've been kinda busy

Well dear reader today is a monumental day, the day the most powerful man on the planet isn't a white Texan, some guy called Barack Obama, Mr President good luck, your gonna need it.

In other news, more important to me at least it was decided to roll out what I'd been working on, tweaking and screaming at over the past few months. Decided to put it live and see what breaks since a bit of it is "Hacks" to get around stupid IE 5/6 issues I know who uses IE 6 - I did ask and someone does still use it, it works they say so why change so I coded for it that was the freaking challange since IE 6 doesn't understand "transparent" images of anything more complex than a gif - animated or otherwise - 1 color is transparent and that's it loads of fixes put in place..
It went live a few bugs found, fixing them major one I've just fixed it didn't resize the page if you resized the browser it does now to a point there is a minimum to which it will go, i'm going to be decreasing that minimum so it fits in a 1024 x 768 screen (with a graphs resized) - standards is going to be 1280x 1024 although I'm going to sneak it to be my screen res which is in between them both.

http://stats.free-dc.org/stats.php?page=index - the index for my team stats pages..
It's been voted the as one of the best stats sites...

No comments: