Friday, February 10, 2006

Blogger: The next Step... (pt 2)

Okay I have a small problem with the new template I can get the background colors to change but when I try to get the text to change color which I'd want as well green on green don't. I have a working piece of code it works fine from the code I have updated online but it stops working when I place it in the template - works fine on here from local copy of code and from online version - freaking Annoying spits out a vicious error that it can't get to what I need to get to or that what Im looking at has no data :| Anyone got any ideas...
I know I need to get away from blogger get a domain and be done.. but hmm it's the hassle.

3 comments:

Melonie said...

I would like to give you good computer advice, but we know that is not going to happen any time soon! I will say that I do like the new template you are working on, Thanks for the sneak peek.

Unknown said...

Well, you did say that you like a puzzle!

Melonie said...

I know I already commented I just wanted to say hi!