Friday, February 17, 2006

Template Changes are now complete

Well that's the template changes done for now. :) Tagboard added as you may have noticed, clock backgrounds done and clocks moved around :). 5 Color schemes to choose from (ATM the font changes are disabled in Firefox due to some weird non-replicatable bug with blogger). If your using some other browser and notice something weird let me know it's probably something I can write a quick fix for ;) Like there should be a space where the blog title is (no idea why it does this in Firefox but the "bug" is ok with me ;) )
Opera users let me know - totally untested as erm I my copy appears to be screwed up and I've not re-downloaded it yet. IE users let me know also if anything wierd is happening I'll post a "what it looks like picture" at some point soon.
Oh yeah Have a goood weekend. Im gonna try and have one :P

No comments: