Tuesday, February 28, 2006

The Weekend...

Well I've just about got over a superb weekend I had.
Got home friday night for work, on automatic so to speak and really didn't do much, didn't stay up late as well erm it's a bit cold over here right now and my computer being in the attic not that far removed from the outside world with minimal heating and stuff well you can imagine.
Got up saturday with a plan to go do some birthday card shopping as well it's nephews b/day soon and my dads and a friends soon after so though do that, go have a look see what dvd's / music cd's I can get.. got myself "Wallace & Gromit : Curse of the warerabbit" just cos well it's a british film and it's good. I also got "The Pacifier" which Im currently watching and laughing sometimes at the antics of Uber Hardman Vin Desiel Trying to act like a mom after being a SEAL it's not easy but someone's gotta do it, got a few other films as well, got a few computer games for my PC well they were on offer so I got 'em. I then go for a Big Mac as well I was hungry and it was on the way home, just finish that, driving up a set of lights out the local retail park, phone goes could I pop along, I go sure. Now the journey from where Im at to my sisters should take like 5-10 minutes, I of course take longer as I've still a few things to get and some flowers for mom just cos Im like that. So I get to my sisters and she goes "Could you take Connor" to the game. I go "sure I'll take him" now this is like 2:20 the game starts at 3 and well we still gotta get there and into the ground. We make it on time :D, my nephew amazed me and my sister by staying the full 90 minutes of the game, which ended in a 1-1 draw (worked out about 1h50 as 20 minute break in middle or so) and then he gets bored waiting to get out the carpark lol, well he is only 7 and it was his and my first time at a football match.
We go back and we play "Fifa 2006" and replay the game so to speak except this time "our" team wins 2-0 ;) each time we played it :D - so you could say I've got him support the local team for those who wanna know is "Dunfermline Athletic FC" aka "The Pars" :D. Well by the time i get some food and was able to leave ;) he's a sweetheart and don't let me hear anyone say diffrant, I got home like 9pm, I left at like 11:30am - get me.
I jump online to check mail, play Some WoW and like catch up on what's been happening and I hear on my Guild's TeamSpeak a very drunken member of the Guild who I know is visiting her sister who's going out with a good mate of mine was funny.
Sunday I get up late as well I some how ended up staying online till like 2:30am. I jump straight back into WoW once I had woken up etc. and i get invited out for dinner with mate, his g/f and her sister so I get directions and well erm get to "dundee" no problem but erm after that well it's a little tricky trying to figure out what direction the map means and driving and well they it's a little crazy. I managed to navigate my way to meet up with my friend and take him to do a little food shopping to let the girls get "ready!" now all I will say on this is "7pm came and went". We got the place we were eating at at like 8:40 well almost lol.. I got to meet clare and well it's fun, exactly like i thought of her, she says she shy, lol well if she is she could have fooled me. I'd have posted this yesterday but well work was interesting yesterday lol. Im gonna sign off now and warm up as erm I need to warm my feet up now..
Toodles

No comments: