Sunday, March 12, 2006

This is what I woke up to this morning

Well I woke up to snow, it had apparently been falling since 2am, i was still up at that point but never thought to look out window, well why would I.
So thanks to Sharon for the nice e-mail I picked up when I woke up and checked my mail I decided it was high time I went and played a little with my digital camera I mean 3 months and not much to show for it eh well I'll just dive right in and begin with the shots then shall I.
This is the view that met me when I open my bedroom curtains, nice ain't it.
Well this is a set of chinese chestnut trees that are well about 150m from my house, riot of green in the summer but right now all snow covered they look wonderous. Okay Im just gonna stop talking and let the pictures do the talking I hope as they help show of my new camera finally :D. I do hope Rick or someone who has a professional Camera stops by and tells me what they think.







Well That's them all, I only took a few and these link to 1024x768 images, I have the originals too and those are twice that size direct from the camera, best to publish just the thumbnails, Enjoy your morning / afternoon :)
** EDIT **
Ophs my bad I erm did some of the editing not using the bloggers "Add Image" tool and thus mistyped the path to the full sized image, should all be fixed now.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

What gorgeous pictures!

Moogie said...

Those are great pictures. Now I am cold. Is that your house in the pictures?