Thursday, May 25, 2006

A Film Review: The Da Vinci Code

I'm not gonna reveal too much incase ya wanna go see it, I'll just reveal enough as make you interested.
Hmm Well Im sure you've all seen the clip in the gallery with the dead dude, Yeah?
I tell you about him he's the curator of the gallery and the grandmaster of a secret organisation that's protecting something that well let's just say could chance the way people assess faith.
He's dead, the cop who is sent to look into the murder is naturally part of another secret organisation that wants to remove this secret and keep they "myth" alive that jesus died and had no kids (i.e not mortal like man) and he wants to arrest the main character for murder but has to do it convincingly, put into the mix the dead dude's "grand-daughter" I say it like that as well she isn't, any such thing, but she knows codes and cyphers and between them, they need to escape the gallery and take the clues given by the grandfather, written in UV pen, and code and track them across paris, ,london, and eventually Scotland. Of course they have to stay one step ahead of the law, as well as this albino monk, who is a little "nutz" and who also shot the grandfather in the first place. Oh yeah he works for the same organisation as the police officer. Now add in an expert in all things pretaining to both organisations who the lead trust and well you have it or do you. All of course is not as it seems, never quite know who you can trust and who you can't.
All this to protect a tomb, but who's tomb and why.. I hope this snippet has given you enough insight as to want to watch the film without giveing too much away...
Thanks to those who have voted so far, many thanks to DB & Junebugg for leaving comments (I should have said I'd like comments as well :P - maybe I did)

2 comments:

Laura said...

Wow-- if I hadn't read the book I'd definately want to see the flick ;-)

Unknown said...

Thought I'd give you an extra comment to make ya happy 8-}