Thursday, May 04, 2006

Me, Myself and I

In a completely blatent rip off / borrow from Heather
I AM: man.
I WANT: more time to do things.
I WISH: I knew what I know now, back when I was younger.
I HATE: feeling vulnerable, although it sometimes nice for someone else to be strong for me.
I MISS: the years I lost doing not much trying to figure myself out.
I FEAR: very little, but fear itself.
I HEAR: nothing much.
I WONDER: what I will be when I grow up.
I REGRET: saying a few rash words many years ago .
I AM NOT: weak, altough you'd never know, inner strength hides well.
I DANCE: alone and not very often or well.
I SING: quietly to myself.
I CRY: fairly easily.
I AM NOT ALWAYS: strong, i do sometimes do silly and foolish things.
I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: gifts of love.
I WRITE: because someome needs to figure out what my life is, just to make sure I got it right.
I CONFUSE: many people.
I NEED: to be loved, i wear my heart on my sleeve is this so wrong?
I START: many things.
I FINISH: a few of them.

No comments: