Sunday, May 07, 2006

A film Review: Mission Impossible 3....

What can I say,
plot impossible, improbable but some how it still works, they tech-geek from MI & MI:2 well lets just say I want his toys! Oh yeah it also brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "bullet to the brain" - go see for the explaination of it. Also don't ya just hate it when there is a mole in the works, the one who you think ya can trust, I mean really trust and then he turns out to be working for the guy your trying so hard to kill. It's a good film, go see it if you've not already..

This is another one to go in the DVD collection, which Im gonna have to STOP adding to as well last count 130+ DVD's that fill a small bookcase that i did buy to store books but well it now stores DVD's as it's just about the right depth and it's spilled over into a bigger bookcase I got beside it - they kinda sit in one corner of my room which I think needs a redesign / re decorate but hmm not sure on colors / exact what I want, it's currently part mahogony effect, part beech wood effect, with silver and a pine lamenate floor to boot. Walls well they've not been redone for oh a good few years but the effect still works well in here for some reason, it's half lemon, half lemon with a blue/red/green stripe down it, and a blue/green/red pattern on a lemon background as the border between, it works well. I got a look in my head but I can't see it working for some reason!

No comments: