Monday, December 18, 2006

Blog Fodder - "What is the best practical joke you have ever participated in, or one that was done on you?"

Hmm this is a very interesting one for me as well you'd think funny type guy like me would have played many a jolly jap but not really..
There is only one and I only set it up, I wan't part of the execution..
Im sure Universities through out the world have a "charities" week where various people raise money for univerisity nominated charities.. This was a rather good one as it turned out but not obviously on the person played.
There was one group who you paid to go arond and give people a "Gorilla-o-gram", thing was we had a very boring, and I mean "yawn" boring lecturer that well hmm I think we all secretly wanted to "get", I paid the sum of money required and told them who I wanted to be politly told "No way, he'd had one done on him the previous year and didn't take too kindly to it", so into my head pops the name of my best mate "stu", who somehow is still my best mate even although he's now living it up in Norway.
The lecture cometh, Im sitting "nearby" and in comes Mr Gorilla-o-gram, looking for stu, who he promptly spots and then proceeds to feed bananas to, well what you expect. The look said it all, he weren't impressed and I was doing the best I could to keep a straight face as Im sure were many others..
It turned out that hmm it wasn't such a good idea that day as he wasn't feeling 100%.
Now your wondering was there a revenage-o-gram done, no just a nice thick Archlever to the head from a great height, given stu is like 6'4" and he was standing on a small brick wall, about a 5' drop, next to one of the lecture theaters as the doorway was like below the corridor level so there was a space for people to wait to get in, etc, and me being 5'2" you can imagine the impact, it'd didn't hurt either *thud!*
I think that's me done...

G

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey there again.
This was a hard one for me...
I'm feeling slightly bad for your head right about now, but only slightly.
Smiles,
Chrissie

Anonymous said...

I feel no sympathy for him, after what he'd done to me.
Mind you I do seem to recall it was a resounding HOLLOW thud on impact.
Despite our occasional fallings out tho, Goph's still a good mate, now where did I put that folder . . . . . . . . .

Gordon said...

*owie*

Teena in Toronto said...

I've never seen a Gorillagram ... or any other kind of "gram".

Mine's up :)

Anonymous said...

That's really funny!

Mine's up now!