Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Well that's it over for another year!

Hmm well Im fine as along as all I need to live on is fresh air for the next week, my bank account feels like it's been robbed, but ah that's christmas...
Well had fun yesterday, actually had fun christmas eve as well *blush* but Im saying no more than "I now know what Melonie looks like :D"....
Now what did I get I hear you inquire, politely of course..
What did I get actually, kinda a blur and NO there was No alchol involved well none drunk anyway.. I have to my name now, 2 litre bottles of Baillies Irish Cream :D, 2 litres of Premix'd Bacardi Breezer - hmm I'll enjoy too, 1 litre each of orange n watermelon. I got a litre for simply putting some songs on an mp3 player for someone's christmas, the other litre is from work. The Bacardi + 2 bars of toblerone, I got from my friend susan (should hint at her that well my ex used to give me that every year ;) ). Every practical are my 2 sisters, the oldest one game me a 2 handed car polisher and Mission Impossible 3, the other one much nicer present :D - A Cappachino coffee set and a t-shirt, I also got a tall latte cup set from my dear nephew along with some after 8 mints :D..
From my boss n his wife I got a winter car car kit and from my other colleague at work (aka the boss's son), his girlfriend I got your standard sports shower kit.
From mom n dad I got well a new pair of trainers, a new dolphin n whale calander, some shampoo n conditioner (well I gotta keep the hair in shape) and the latest Sue Grafton book "S is for Silence" which I look forward to reading..
That's about it. I had a realitly quiet christmas day, punctuated by requests from newphew to go play some new game on his PS2, what I get for agreeing to have dinner there..
Oh work was quiet and peaceful :)..

No comments: