Thursday, December 21, 2006

Darn It I've just been tagged!

I have just been tagged by Tina (Junebugg you got a lot to answer for :P)! It didn't hurt. The cold / flu / whatever I got is annoying but it don't hurt that much either
Ok this is how it works. The player (me) must list 3 things that I would love to get for Christmas. Then I must list 3 things that I definitely do not want to get for Christmas. Then I tag 5 friends and list their names. The one I tag needs to write on their blogs about their Christmas wishes then tag 5 more people. They must also clarify all the rules. When you tag someone you need to leave a comment that says "you've been Christmas tagged!" in their comments and tell them to read your blog.

My Christmas Wishes:

1. For my friends to be happy over christmas time
2. The the "Politically Correct" Idiots that are ruining things because "it might offend!" to get lost somewhere..
3. Size "0" to come with a HEALTH WARNING!

My Christmas Don't Wants

1. No more junky crap credit card forms, waste of a good tree
2. No More SPAM E-Mail! I get enough thanks 10,928 reported pieces of spam so far..
3. Something that is of absolutly no use to me - covers a lot that does..

Tagged:
Okay Melonie, Laura, Heather, Moogie & Jean-Luc your all up...

No comments: