Wednesday, May 23, 2007

It wednesday already!

Hey guys, is it really Wednesday already I seem to be missing a day or something like that. Yes it's been that kinda week so far at work all good of course :). Fully tested a load of new kit that came in last week, well we did ONCE we got all the parts. I'm saying no more than that.. The weather has been pretty good over the last few weeks as you've no doubt seen from the pictures of my guest postee. I'm gonna fess now, I didn't actually go anywhere at the weekend I just stayed in and sipped on some beer, I still ran a few errands on Saturday, saw the nephew on Sunday (he wore me out playing football and stuff). Thus sorry Stanley, Stana was let loose on my DVD collection so she might just come back a little less flat, oh that and she likes my leather jacket I think...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Gopher :) Good to see you're still having fun with your nephew :)