Saturday, May 26, 2007

A little trip to the cinema


Dear Stanley,
Well I managed to get to see Pirates of the Caribbean III - At Worlds End last night. It was really good, I had to hide behind someone a few times as it got a little bit scary in parts I was getting a little bored as it was a really long film but then they had a little break and was really good and well I was kept guessing as to the exact ending right to the end. So all in all it was a good film. Oh and sorry for the poor picture I had some really good ones to take as well but the camera decided to have a flat battery at that time, I wasn't happy to say the least but I'll forgive him as the few sweets I had were really good, different I don't think I've seen any of these at home but maybe I have..
Love

Stana

No comments: