Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Blog Fodder - "Define your musical tastes in 10 songs." Additional

I know it's over a week since I posted the original post but don't mind me :P.
I haven't really included any classical pieces although I do listen to them sometimes although my favourites have to be Pachebel's Canon in D and Baber's Adagio for Strings just for the sheer emotion that is in them.
I mean just looking at my CD collection as it is:
Dizzie Rascal - Showtime, Damien Rice - O, Lost Prophets - Start something, Travis - 12 Memories, Various Artists - Born to be wild 1, Morcheeba - Parts of the process, The Streets - A grand don't come for free, Keane - Hopes and fears, Faithless - No roots, Outkast - Speakerboxx / The love below, Franz Ferdinand - Franz ferdinand, Scissor Sisters - Scissor sisters, Embrace - This new day, Katie Melua - Call off the search & Piece by Piece, Joss Stone - Mind, body & soul, Michelle McManus - The meaning of love, Norah Jones - Come away with me, Natasha Bedingfield - Unwritten and that's only 1 like column of 'em.
Just thought I'd add that given a few of the comments made :P nice wide enough selection with a few weird ones included.
This is also to show I am still alive and with it *laughs*

No comments: