Sunday, June 03, 2007

Someone's DVD Collection

Dear Stanley,
Well I'm pretty impressed by this guys collection. It's got everything from "Lilo & Stitch" to The Matrix Trilogy, funny stuff to more funny stuff.
I've watched all the Harry Potter ones (erm a few times).... I watched Pirates of the Caribbean, he's not got the 2nd one, just have to erm twist his arm to get it for me :). I even watched the Original Italian Job - I didn't get it I like the new one better more understandable, I've even watch that one called "Nanny McPhee" pretty good, I loved the 5 rules part - I'd certainly start to behave better (not that I don't of course). A lot of it I wasn't meant to be able to watch due to the certificate that was with it but erm I snuck a look at most of them anyway (Authors side note: That would explain why a few were out of place). Well I'll sign off for now as it's late and this poor guy has to work early tomorrow.
Love

Stana

No comments: