Sunday, January 06, 2008

Is it really almost a week since New Year.

Well it seems longer than that let me tell you. As you know I was working every day and that's probably why it seems longer than and having to do the logistics for the house not easy especially when you try and do the shopping on-line and you don't get any aisle selection so thus can't select anything at all, I eventually did find a form filled it out and I hope it's dealt with soon..
I'm going to speak to the boss about a slight change in hours short term that is.
To everyone out there who's left a comment or written me an e-mail saying they are thinking of me, thank you - although that doesn't even cover it.
To a few very special people out there I want to thank not you but your mother's for bringing you into this world, teaching you all they could about right and wrong and even although they are getting on in years, your not old just a recycled teenager :), thank you.

No comments: