Monday, December 20, 2004

Feelings, all my life is feelings....

hmm do I, don't I, Argh I don't know what to do...
Do I write a letter to someone explaining how i feel about them and be made a fool of maybe due to the minor fact that sometimes they let slip things i've told, okay maybe not what i wrote maybe I hope.

or do i not, do I hide my feelings once more, like i'm doing now - I don't know what a moral dilemma...
Do I tell her that i'm the shoulder she can cry on, the shelter in the storm, the tower of strength she can draw on.. or do i not..

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tell them face to face :) Works better I think ;)

Anonymous said...

oh my, tis a tough one. i'm probably way too late to offer advice so i'll cease and desist but basically, i'm reading through your diary at the mo :)

from your latest entry i thought you was kiwi but i'm now guessing you are scottish but cool, its always good to have another male diarist on here (i dearly hope you are male, forgive me if you are not) and otherwise, you deserve a comment left by somebody that is not unauthenticated

cheers!

sez