Monday, December 13, 2004

Roadworks

Don't ya just hate them, on the way home from work taking another route because I fill up my car on a monday, nice simple and easy to remember if i do it every week. Done that expected a little bit more traffic than normal it being close to christmas and all but no - STANDSTILL! well rolling standstill and of course by time I realised there was a problem I was on the slip road and couldn't get off..
Took me 40 minutes to go something like 3 miles or something like that.
Didn't know there was roadworks on the road did I - thought I'll take the next slip road off but no that's the one they were working on :| God Darn It oh well after that of course road cleared was able to get up some speed - journey that normally takes 15 minutes took 50 was not best pleased shall we say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

arrghhhh! i too hate that