Saturday, March 26, 2005

It's now Offical - I'm Back

Well BT called me this morning on the landline (I had this redirected to my mobile while it was being fixed lovely move free transfer of calls :) ) I was asleep as I'd had a hard week at work and it's a saturday no need to get up early, they then called me on my mobile to say it had been fixed and I got a lovely person who spoke with an indian accent and who had problems understanding my scottish accent (I can remove the accent if I'm awake enough but at this point I wasn't) so it's offical I'm back online - god I have no life but the online one...
I've not been idle I've been watching DVD's I've not gotten around to watching, redid my flash menu for the site so I can more easily change it and make the whole text thing darker too :) oh and the whole thing as an Editable flash file is 1/2 the size it was before I changed stuff - I started from scratch copying across the static text bits of the thing and I redid all the buttons / menu effects as well this is what saved the space I did them all idvidually instead of as a set so I didn't have 60 "tweens" that all did the same thing but were classed as different because they were linked to other things.. and I got them all label too so it wasn't like it was tween 1,2,52,65 etc they all have proper names so I can do fixes quicker too :)

No comments: