Saturday, March 05, 2005

Nephew's Birthday Cont...

Hmm well I had a few things to do today 2 of which I managed to do..
1 was to post a dvd to a friend which is done, will get it back at some point he's only borrowing it, another was to get my dear mother some flowers for mother's day since for some reason it's the 1st Sunday in March rather than like the 3 or 4 which it is normally, see mother's day and mum's birthday tend to be within a week of each other. Got the flowers, went to get some shopping done for myself, all I went in for was to get a packet of crisps ( Sea Salt & Fresh Cracked Black Pepper - Very Nice they are too), see if I could see Diet Coke with Lime and to get some tea, I got all 3 but erm ended up with a few more things and spent £ 13 overall..
My phone goes, it's my dear sister her machine (an old one of mine) is acting up, can I come fix.. of course... I get there and walk in to a mad house (Moogie - like your house is normally, kids everywhere), my nephew has a few friends over someone forgot to mention this on the phone of course... Well thankfully cup of tea is on hand, so go fix machine. There wasn't much wrong just a game wouldn't play - needed a minor kickin', Hmm but other problem is mouse is starting to go and the burner (it's an old x4 Writer , x2 Re-Write) don't wanna play any more or rather the software I gave her don't wanna play no more, me thinks it's the hardware giving up.. oh well new writer time - they ain't that much to buy new...
Give Nephew £ 5 towards something for himself (erm it's simpler) He's saving up to buy another car for his Skeletrix set - an it's not a cheap one, he's got expensive taste you know.. I left, went home and arrived just in time for dinner - hows that for timing eh..)
Give mum her flowers (2 pink roses and a dozen mixed carnations, the roses were closed).. She loved them.. Wished my dad a happy birthday finally, he thanked me for my present..
*Since this date the roses have opened up and look lovely - Gosh*

No comments: