Sunday, March 06, 2005

Well had a clan match tonight, which we lost, Not before I'd lost the plot to begin with - I asked if I was playing in the 1st game or not, no-one answer yes or no so I went Fine and bounce myself out of team speak, out of the game program I was using too, Bounce onto msn, got told by clan leader - your in next game, I replied whatever.. Was too pissed off at this point.
Got into the game and erm well tactics seem to have went out window.. We bitched about this and that in TeamSpeak (TS) or the typed it in to the game as you can do that with this game - Team / Crew / Squad / Local /Global chat is all possible in this killfest of a game and that's what it was my stats well erm Sucked, sucked more than normal put it this way, It didn't help that we were in a Joint Ops: Typhoo Rising rather than the normal Joint Ops: Escalation (and Expansion to JO:TR) - good game on a LAN / On-line but not really for single player...
So limited weapons / stuff basically missing half the weapons since they only appear in the JO:E pack etc..
Oh well we got bitched at by Clan Leader in our forum for it, serves us all right he ain't blaming anyone he even tells himself off as it were oh boy zzzztime gotta be up at 5:30am :(

No comments: