Tuesday, April 05, 2005

Temporary "Something"

I have no earthly idea where my head was on Saturday / Sunday apart from UP ones own ass... Maybe as someone wrote I need to lighten up, maybe I don't know, I truely don't...
I'm like a caged tiger who's cage bars have been removed yet who doesn't leave the "cage"... It's like I don't know I'm missing some part of me or maybe its there but...... I say I'm strong but days like that I'm not, I just want the world to go away just for a while I just want to hide away I think... Is this wrong?
Am I going nuts / mad / insane / ......
Or is this perfectly normal..
I don't know who am I or do I and just don't realise it..

I feel on days like that about as stable as Urinium-235

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hullo :)

well i felt a bit like i was in the middle of a personal fight these past few entries, and not really knowing whats going on, and considering you said you're no longer going to write here at dd i figured it was time to make my exit

take care yourself

sez