Sunday, September 11, 2005

Another Idea..

Wow two ideas in the same 24 hour period.
Another though for the "management" to consider is moving the trailer park but not moving it.
Thought about it to somewhere like "http://www.blogworldtrailerpark.net/" it's only an idea but let me look into how much it will cost to host and the restrictions on how much space / bandwidth there will be for it.. I know a few places hmm.. Gonna look on webby.com because well if heard really good things about them and the Guy who runs it is a good guy, has a humor letter, hosts numerous e-card sites like angeleyes.com to name one...

Let me look into it tis only an idea.
Oh and erm how do I put a post on to the trailer park if I wanted to?
Leave a Comment or E-mail me [ I have Mailwasher pro so don't even think about spamming it ]

No comments: