Monday, September 26, 2005

Just found something out.

I just found out a good friend of mine, even although we have never actually met was killed last month. I did wonder why I hadn't seen him online but thought maybe his pc had died and he was saving up for a new one didn't know that had happened..
The Story. He loved his bike, he was always cleaning it, adjusting it here and there, making sure it was in 100% top notch condition, he had all the gear, he did speed but only when he knew the road was clean and it was safe to do so, he was young but not stupid, he could be a pain in the ass but somehow always managed somehow to get back on my side.
So Long Russell mate, take care, shame I never got to meet you I just know we'd have gotten on..

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Always saw him as like my little brother and cared the world about him. Very dear friend of mine and hate the idea of never speaking to him again. At least I was lucky and talked to him online the night before the incident I guess :/

Moogie said...

How sad. I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds as though he was a good fellow.

Moogie said...

How sad. I'm so sorry for your loss. It sounds as though he was a good fellow.