Thursday, September 29, 2005

Re: Happy Blog Birthday

Melonie anytime, like I read in the comments on your blog, I am a gent of the old school that's for sure. I figured that well a having and keeping a blog going for a year even on sparse postings is hard, so between that and the 7 kids (well hmm men are just big boys lol) you deserved a little something on it's birthday (even if they erm arrived late - ophs)
Confession time: I did truely mean to have them delivered on the actual date but erm I forgot to "confirm" the order, complete the last step either that or I did and navigated away before it was completed - my bad. See Honesty is best way..
Glad you liked them. Imagine the only time you get flowers is when someone's done something wrong... That is NO good (hint to somone!!!)

No comments: