Thursday, September 15, 2005

A dangerous thing..

Okay I thought it was time for another audio post from me but erm with a twist.
Now a lucky few people outside my family, around the world have heard me sing, even although I think I'm not great they insist I am. Well here's the thing I had this Idea I'd put up an audio post of me singing something but well let's just say you vote on it :) that's right you get to pick what I do, it's got to be something I can find the words to and more importantly something i can find the music too so I can learn it, so if you pick something I don't know well it will take me longer as I've gotta learn it..
Me out got an early start and a longish day ahead of me..
Oh Chase thank's for the invite fix :)

1 comment:

Heather said...

I would love to hear you sing! How about "I'm already there" by Lonestar?